Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me :) 40 years old today.

Yes friends, there's no use denying it, and I can't escape it, so I may as well celebrate it :) I'm 40 years old today. My birthday is actually the 18th of December, but since I was born in Australia (they are a day ahead), and I live in the USA, I'm celebrating it today ... and tomorrow :) ... excuse me while I get a little nostalgic here and show you some 'vintage' photos :)

Jodie, 1971.
Jodie, 1972.
Jodie, 1973.
Jodie, 1977.
1979.  Mum & Dad - love you!

20 yrs old.  Long live the 80's!
Me (40) with my little cuties, Luca (6), Giorgia (9), 2010.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Jodie! These are awesome photos! I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Birthday to you!
    You're still a babe (in every sense of the word)!
    I wish you the most superfantabulously blessed & creative year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful couple of days and also birthday month. Lovely pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy birthday - love that you are celebrating it in multiple time zones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jodie! I like the idea of celebrating it for two days, btw :-) Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics, and here's to a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jodie! Happy Belated Birthday! Your photos are beautiful! ..your parents are gorgeous, they look like Brad & Angie :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!