Friday, December 17, 2010

Winner Announced: Father Christmas 6x6 paper pack!

REBECCA LOVELL of Rebecca's Scraps:
http://rebeccasscraps.blogspot.com
is our winner of the Pink Paislee/Gypsy Chick 'Father Christmas' 6x6 paper pack!

Check your mailbox Rebecca!

Thank you to everyone for leaving your wonderful comments on the pack here on the Gypsy Chick Blog. I really wish I could send all of this pack!

I did notice that if you do a google image search for 'Pink Paislee Father Christmas' you will come up with a few small online scrapbooking sites that still have the 6x6 inch paper pack in stock.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Rebecca! There are some jealous folks out there (besides me), I know - but we're happy for you :-)

    Jodie, I just wanted you to know that I am TOTALLY in love with this line. I rarely scrap in paper anymore, though, and sure would love it if you'd say it will ultimately be available in digi also. I did a quick layout using the quick page that PP gave away for a forum contest I'm running, and you wouldn't believe how many compliments I got on it. Gave you & PP the credit, of course - but I sure would like to think that I'll actually be able to create my own digi layout with it one of these days :-)

    Thanks again soooooo much . . . and Happy Birthday one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee,

    Thank you for all your lovely compliments! It really means a lot to get such feedback Dee. I know you're a big fan of this collection, so I do have something here for you. If you email your postal address to me at gypsychickdesigns@yahoo.com I'll send it off to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and as for plans to make the Father Christmas collection available as a digital collection, I will let Pink Paislee know. They will be interested to hear you'd like to see it as a digital collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodie

    I fell in love with this digital kit when I first saw this in Jessica Sprague's store - I love the feeling of nostalgia it exudes and will be including in some late Christmas card making.

    Paula x x x





















































    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!