Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winner Announced: Buttefly Garden Prize Pack!

Hi friends .... had the most incredible time at the recent Craft Hobby convention (CHA) in Los Angeles! There was an overwhelming response to my new scrapbooking collection with Pink Paislee, 'Butterfly Garden'. It was an awesome time meeting up with old friends, and making some new. I will post some pictures soon! ... In the meantime ... my apologies for announcing the winner of the Butterfly Garden Prize Pack a day late! I am now stuck on the east coast with a friend in Laguna Beach (what a place to be 'stuck', right?! :). I'm waiting for that big storm to clear so I can fly back to the East Coast.

Casie at mainemaddness is the winner of the Butterfly Garden Prize Pack!! Thank you for all your heartfelt comments everyone!! Make sure you ask your local retailer to stock Butterfly Garden, which is shipping very soon! Congratulations Casie!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Casie - you're a lucky girl!

    Sooooo not surprised at the overwhelming response to this line, Jodie. Glad you had a great time and hope you get home soon, although a lot of us (myself included) would LOVE to be "stuck" in Laguna right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have won this! I love it!

    I can't wait to start playing with it - I keep looking at those baubles and thinking about that little bee - it's calling to me!

    Yippee! Thank you so much Jodie!

    --Casie

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!