Saturday, October 29, 2011

FREE Etsy Store Banners!

Do you love Etsy? Then these FREE store banners might come in handy!

I'm slightly addicted to Etsy :) Maybe you know the feeling. I go there a lot to browse vintage images to work into my designs. A lot of designer and crafter friends I know like to hang out quite a bit there too.  So I thought it would be fun to create some Etsy Store Banners in a whimsical vintage collage style!  You can add your own name to these banners. If you aren't sure how to do that, I do have a custom service (one banner for $12). Email me at jodiepatterson@gmail.com

So I whipped these up for you late last night, and they are FREE for the taking for at least the next week or so. You can grab them from the Gypsy Chick Facebook Page here.

If that link doesn't work for you, simply go to www.facebook.com/gypsychickdesigns and click the 'VIP FREEBIES' link in the left hand menu.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,

    I love your work. I did feature it on my FB page. Please let me know if you offer this etsy banner as a download in the future. I realy love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an FYI - This link "www.facebook.com/gypsychickdesigns" is no longer valid. The page has been removed.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!