Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jodie Lee Welcomes Stephanie Devlin!

Please join with me in welcoming Steph Devlin to my Creative Team here at Jodie Lee Designs.  You may know Steph from her projects with Prima, and other top brand paper manufacturers.  She's such a talented girl, and I'm so tickled pink to have this Aussie girl working with my designs!
 Have you seen how amazing she is?! Just check out some of her work here below:

Steph's work on the front of PaperHaus Magazine!
* * * 

Steph's projects using my Butterfly Garden Collection ...





* * *
Steph's projects using my Nature Garden Collection ...



* * * 
Steph's projects using my Fairy Belle Collection ...



* * *

4 comments:

  1. I love Steph's work! You are so lucky to have her on your CT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning projects! Such high quality & elegance. Simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What beautiful layouts and projects. You can tell that Steph puts her love into it. Just like someone else we know??? Jodie??? You'll make an awesome team. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph is a perfect choice for your CT, she rocks "romantic vintage" like no other!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!